Thursday, February 25, 2010

Fear Blog

When I was a child I was scared of the dark and also aliens. When I was younger I watched the movie Independence Day I could not sleep for days after words. I would lay in bad and hide under the covers hoping to somehow fall asleep. Also another thing I would do would be to face the wall and close my eyes praying for thing to go away. I would even think i saw things and scare myself late at night. I would never get up in the middle of the night no matter how much i had to use the bathroom. I'd judt lay there all ngiht until morning came. Some nights i would get so freaked out that i would even go sleep with my dad. In the end over the years i got over and became comfortable going to sleep and aliens ceased to exist.

5 comments:

  1. Darian, I was the same way! I would always imagine i saw things and it would scare me so much. I refused to get up in the middle of the night and if I did, I would either turn on the first light i came to or run like a mad man.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ICKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HATE THAT ALIEN IN INDEPENDENCE DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT THING CREEPS ME OUT!!!!I agree with you, that alien is soooo creepy. I still don't like that movie because of that one scene....icky!!! And that creepy baby alien. Ick!!! ishy...
    ~Val...T not B...cause Val T is Coola than Val B :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aliens cease to exist! Pah! They're still there Darian... They've just learned to hide themselves better... Oh and Val B is so WAYY cooler than Val T--plus she actually possesses the intellectual super powers to spell 'cooler.'

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was the same way! Only I never saw Independence Day I was just scared hah. But recently I saw an alien movie and it freaked me out so bad it was insane! Probably not the best movie for you to watch as a kid :P lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I remember when I was little I had a bunk bed with a play house underneath it and i would always be scared there was a monster underthere that was going to grab me if i got up to go to the bathroom or something. So if I did get up i was run as fast as I could so it couldn't get me.

    ReplyDelete